Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 months old, Walmart

Today my little one is 8months old! Time has flown by so fast, now he can crawl, stand up on his own, and feed himself. Its amazing to see. Also very sad =( I never wrote on the walker. It finally did arrive, and its amazing! It arrived while he was napping (a week ago) so I was able to put it together while he was sleeping. 


He LOVES it, and I'm extremely happy with it. Every toy makes a noise and lights up, and theres 3 different musical settings and 2 different volume levels. He loves following the dogs around, and walking to the tv when he hears his favorite show start lol!

We went to Walmart today to pick up a few grocery items, I swear Walmart is really starting to impress me! Theyve re-done the store, and with the opening of the Super Walmart, this one is never crowded. Best deal on diapers too. And I have been searching everywhere for a Journey necklace and they had 2 in store (for those who dont know Walmart and Zales buy from the same distributor, for some items they even use the same stock photos online). I think next time we buy diapers, daddy needs to get me one!

I tried another recipe today from Big Oven that I put together in the morning and then baked in the afternoon after Walmart. I didn't care for this recipe too much, I made Chicken Enchiladas. I usually love chicken enchiladas, but these left me feeling a little gross after, I even cut out the salt completely and used significantly less shredded cheese and incorporated vege jack cheese. I dont think I'll make this again.



No comments:

Post a Comment