Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ulta, Errands

I had many errands to do today! I ventured into Bed Bath & Beyond for a wedding gift and to my pleasant surprise it was on sale! I walked over to Ulta because Ive been in desperate need of a new face wash. Before going in, I printed out a $3.50 off any $10.00 purchase. I also read reviews and noted in my phone which products I was interested in getting. I narrowed it down to : Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward CleanserBasis Face WashAlpha Hydrox Nourishing Cleaner. They only had one of the Formula face wash and somebody had tampered with the bottle so that was out of the question. The only Alpha Hydrox I found seemed pretty harsh. So ultimately I decided on the Basis and I paired it with Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser. My total with my coupon was $8! And the face wash is amazing, it gently removed ALL my makeup, and some accidentally got in my mouth and it tasted sweet! This will be my new go to face wash.

I snapped a pic while in line. What really sold me on the Basis was its soap free. And I will say while washing with it, I thought this is so gentle, my face is going to be full of makeup. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to find it washed off. I used the astringent after, but it'll take a week or two to see how I like it. I don't suffer from break outs or acne, but my pores I feel are getting too large.

For dinner I made one of my favorite meals but with a new recipe! I found this recipe on Kraft that was amazing! Its called Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. I can not tell you enough how great it was. Some of my family eating who are not Beef Stroganoff fans went for seconds! I followed the recipe, except no paprika, no parsley, and no mustard. And I did add 1/2 tbsp whipped cream cheese and 1tsp Worcestershire sauce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment