Monday, September 26, 2011

Vertigo, Another rainy day

I woke up this morning feeling great, despite the rainy day once again. However, once 11am rolled around I was struck with awful vertigo. I actually found out I wasn't the only one suffering from vertigo today! Seems maybe its something in the air. The baby was extraordinary today, its like he sensed mommy isn't feeling good and had a blast playing with toys in his play yard and watching some nick jr. He even took a TWO HOUR nap with me later in the afternoon! He never takes such long naps.

Since I wasn't feeling well not much was accomplished today. But I still managed to make dinner! And do my hair.

My original plan for dinner was to make chicken enchiladas, but I just could not do that much work. So instead I made one of my go to dinners that I ALWAYS have ingredients for. Sausage & pepper pasta! Its an easy one skillet dish. I cut the sausage (I use johnsonville smoked beef, I also keep this in my freezer) in fours, saute in a tbsp olive oil, then I add 1/4cup chopped frozen onions & 1/4 chopped frozen green peppers($1 EACH in frozen food aisle, and saves a ton of work! I always have these in my freezer). I then add 1/4cup tomato sauce, some garlic powder & pepper, and parmesan cheese once the burner is off. Toss with ziti and perfecto! A quick yummy dinner!


My hair has also gotten so incredibly long! Ive never had it this long in my life. Much more work to take care of then short hair, thats for certain.



No comments:

Post a Comment