Saturday, September 24, 2011

Organization

I'm a huge fan of keeping things very organized, if you have things organized then you don't need to search for everything. Even my kitchen cabinets are organized by meal of the day. The baby food included! 

However, I think the two most important things to keep organized are your purse and diaper bag. For example my purse :

In the pocket I keep things I need to reach easily, anti-bacterial and mints. In the back is my burberry makeup bag where I keep my makeup! Body splash and lotion as well. Then moving forward I keep my receipts in the DB wristlet. Then moving forward again, I keep my IDs, health insurance cards, credit cards, and cash in my brown lv wallet. Lastly, my little pink LV key chain holds my coupons and  keys! 

When youre out with a baby the last thing you want to do is be fumbling for things you need. And invest in a good bag, my every day purse is a Louis Vuitton Speedy that I bought maybe 8years ago, and it has lasted through everything and still looks great! Quality not quantity is what I live by!

No comments:

Post a Comment