Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Walker, New Recipe

Today I decided to try a new recipe from a recipe site that was recommended to me by a friend Big Oven, yesterday I picked out a few recipes that I had the majority of the ingredients for at home, and bought the rest of the items at the grocery store. For tonight I decided to do the 3 Envelope Roast, I had the protein for it that I bought on sale at Winn-Dixie for Buy One Get One Free and already had it cut and frozen in my freezer. So, all I had to buy at the store were the 3 envelopes! I put this in my crock pot on low at 10am. I chose to add veges (carrots and potatoes) that I had left over from chicken noodle soup I made the previous day, I added the veges at 2pm though so they would hold their texture. By 6pm dinner was ready! I served this over white rice and it was a hit.


Also today, my son was expected to receive his new walker from Diapers.com but unfortunately, Fed Ex damaged the packaging while en route and sent it back. I can only assume it was badly damaged because they didnt even bring it to my house! So now he will have to wait till Friday to get his new walker. Diapers.com didn't offer overnight shipping, but they did give me a $5 credit. The walker we chose is by Chicco, lots of research took into deciding and this one seems to fit our needs best. Currently it is available everywhere for $69.99 but Diapers.com has it on sale for $59.95 and $10 off for new customers and free shipping on items over $49, so with the total at $49.95 you get to save gas and get the walker for cheaper then anywhere else in Miami.


No comments:

Post a Comment